Super Silky Summer Legs! June 11 2014
Summer is right around the corner, it's time to get those legs silky smooth. Exfoliate your legs with this simple DIY skin smoother!
Here's what you'll need...
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil (any oil...olive oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons citrus juice (lemon or lime) OR 20 drops of lemon essential oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Apply the mixture to your legs and rub it in
- Shave your legs
- Rinse and repeat
The sugar rubs off all the dirt and dead skin, the citrus works as a mild skin peel revealing brighter, smoother skin, and the oil penetrates deep into the skin and provides long lasting moisture.
Now adorn those silky legs with a pair of our beautiful barefoot sandals!